Thursday, July 17, 2008

Humira

Today will be my second time with my new Humira injections. Two weeks ago I got my first 4 doses and today I will get 2 more. I have to admit, that I was pretty proud of myself because I administered 3 out of the 4 initial shots! Pete, my previous infusion doc, helped me do it though... or actually made me do it! I hope I can do it today without the help... or at least the prompting to "just do it". It really was amazing to feel a difference within days of getting this medication. I still have a ways to go to get back to 100%, but at least I feel like I am on the right track! Thanks everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Sara Moriarty said...

I'm so glad that you found something that is making you feel better. I couldn't imagine having to give myself shots. You are so brave. Thanks for the update- I think about you all of the time.