Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ROCK a bye Baby

Charlotte loves music... and that makes mommy pretty happy! I have been singing to her since before she was born, so when I see her participate in music in any way I am thrilled! She caught on to the drums quickly, and now bee-lines it to the drum sticks anytime we visit Grandpa Coury. And at Great Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey's there is a piano! Matt and I were shocked to see her sit down at the piano and place all ten fingers on the keys to play! I guess we expected her to poke at the keys one figer at a time or just bang on the keys with her whole hands. Who knows at 19 months what this all could lead to... but nonetheless... I am excited to see her excited to rock it out- drums, piano, or pots & pans!!!

1 comment:

Sara Moriarty said...

I wish I could add audio to this picture! Keep the videos coming!