Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daddy Duty

Matt took this picture to document that YES, he can do a ponytail!
Daddy has been on duty a lot recently as I recover from all this mess. He is doing a good job! I think he has amazed himslef at how much he can do. He was a Daddy whirlwind last weekend (the weekend before Easter), doing dishes, cleaning up, taking care of Charlotte, mowing he lawn, working on home improvement projects... whew! BUSY!
We "bit the bullet" and agreed to put me back on Remicaid (regardless of the financial burden) last week. Then immediately, just as I was feeling better from the crohns and anklosing spondylitis, I got a terrible bug! Ya know... the one with the cough, congestion, fever, etc... Yuck. I am in bed today, but thats it- I am sick of being in bed, so tomorrow I better be feeling good- cause I got stuff to do!

1 comment:

Mrs. Camandona said...

Hey, thanks for the bug! I was laid out pretty much the whole day yesterday and am at home today. My neck feels like it is swollen to three times it's size and very sore to the touch! And my nose won't stop running. Hopefully I'll be doing better this weekend!