Thursday, September 3, 2009

Charlotte's First Day of Preschool

At First Pres Church School we have a program for 2 year olds called The Beginners Program. Not very many other schools , I am finding, offer such a program. Charlotte loves it! She gets to explore, be with other kids, do art projects, and most of all sing songs! I was told by one of the teachers that she sings the loudest in the class! What is so weird for me... is that my baby girl is developing a world outside our home. One day, I came into the classroom to chat with a parent and Charlotte piped in part way through our conversation, "MOMMA... GOOD-BYE!" The next day, I tried to come in in again to chat , and Charlotte, shaking her pointer finger at me, promptly led me to the door, opened it, and pushed me out, saying, "Love you, GoodBye!"

No comments: