Monday, December 28, 2009

Mr. Mom Christmas

I think I may have caught a few photos on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, but for the most part... I was sick, sick, sick! Matt took the Mr. Mom role and made sure we didn't miss Christmas. As I lay in bed, Matt cooked the entire Christmas dinner- all by himself! ... the roast, the potatoes casserole, the fruit salad, the rolls, and the broccoli! With a little guidance from his wifey he pulled it all off, and I am so thankful for his dedication to his family!


I am still feeling really sick, but I had my infusion today, and will hopefully be back on my feet- and back to the blog soon.


2 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well Nades. Sure hope you do. soon. You are blessed to have such a caring and skilled hubby. Thinking of you always. ~Sara

Marisa said...

Hope you`re bouncing back. Feel better soon!