Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby sister is coming soon!

Only 3 ½ days left until our new little one arrives. I can hardly believe that it is already here, but yet like most pregnant women… SO READY! Charlotte seems genuinely excited and I cannot wait for her to meet her baby sister! It is fun that she has been so interested and excited. She talks about her baby sister a lot- and just refers to “sisters” in general a lot right now. She was playing with two toy animals last week and I asked if they were friends. Her response was, “Yeah! They are sisters!” She also tells everyone... "Baby sister is coming soon!" Love it! I have a feeling the weekend ahead of us will feel long. I was notified yesterday, after having a planned c-section date for August 3rd for over 5 months now- that they want to move the date of the delivery. Talk about some major anxiety for me. Yes, I realize that most babies come on their own time-table, but when you have been planning for months around a specific day, it is a bit upsetting 4 days out to hear otherwise. Our choice came down to bump the c-section out or be surprised by the doctor who walks into the room. The biggest dilemma was that both Matt and Juju (my mom) have already taken time off work around Tuesday, August 3rd. Really bummed about this situation, but I have to trust that things will work out ok, and it is all for a good reason!

No comments: