Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

For Matt's 29th birthday, we decided to take a little trip to the Great Wolf Lodge!Matt and I had both taken the week off of work, but decided to stay around home to save money. Our 1 night stay at the Great Wolf Lodge turned out to be a great idea, and an easy and relaxing way to get away during our stay-cation! Mallorie was not particulalry fond of the water park- I think she didn't like the noise. Charlotte loved it! She didn't love the wind storm that just happen to tear through western washington that night though- which knocked out power even at the hotel. Crazy experience! The lights went out at about 9pm, and I think Charlotte thought Matt and I were doing it on purpose to get her to go to sleep- she was really mad! The power didn't come back on until I think about 4am. Overall we had a GREAT time! Aaah-ooooooooh!

No comments: