Friday, August 8, 2008

The New Plan

I still have many summer fun moments that I have been unable to post. Charlotte has been thoroughly enjoying the parks, including slides (as long as they are not too big--DADDY!) music and dancing as well. We celebrated her buddy Christian's 1st birthday in July too! It has been a busy time! Furthermore, Matt and I made some big decisions over the last few months. We have struggled and prayed over what to do, but now the decision has been made... I have decided to get my Masters in Education. I have been accepted to AIU (an online program) and will begin classes August 25th. In order to spend more time with my family and be able to accomplish my studies I have chosen to leave my current position with Willamette Dental. I have been offered a part time position as the Office Coordinator at First Presbyterian Church School in Tacoma (only 4 minutes from our house)! Thank you God for having a plan! Mine never seem to work out as well as his... so I continue to pray for the strength to be open to his plan and his work in our lives. Thank you friends and family for all of your prayers and support in this difficult decision and the road ahead.

No comments: