Friday, August 8, 2008

The Park (& the Slide)

So here are some of these great park moments I mentioned. At the park by our house she can even climb the stairs, and go down the slide ALL BY HERSELF! In the pics below you will see her smiles as she enjoys the slide... except for when Daddy got crazy and took her on the BIG slide. I still, to this day laugh out loud when I look at these pictures because it was the funniest thing to watch in person. I told Matt that might be too much for her, but he thought she would be fine if they went together... that made it worse... He leaned back onto his shirt thus propelling them even faster down the long curvy slide. Poor Charlotte! The second they stopped at the bottom of the slide she started to cry and wanted mommy! I tried not to laugh as I comforted her... what a horrible mom, laughing at my child's fear! But if you had seen it, you would have laughed too!

1 comment:

Sara Moriarty said...

It was great seeing you (as always) at the birthday party! I can't wait for Sept. 21st. Yea! ~Sara