Saturday, July 18, 2009

Momma's Little Baby Loves Schnitzel!

We spent the week camping in Leavenworth and guess who loves Weiner Schnitzel?? Charlotte! That's my girl! This was Charlotte's very first camping trip, and I had to just give up trying to keep her clean. I went through a lot of wipes at first, wiping dirt of her hands and face, but eventually... ya just have to let it go! My dad (Grandpa Coury) came too and treated us to new bikes and a bike trailer (chariot) for Charlotte! I am totally out of shape, so the bike rides were killer on my thighs and lungs, but I look forward to many more bike adventures around home. We stayed at the KOA campground, which has a pool, and very nice bathrooms! That's my kind of camping! But our favorite part of Leavenworth is the food- the schnitzel and the Cheesemonger Shoppe! YUM!
Here are more photos from the trip and a little yodeling... you know you can't help but smile when you hear yodeling!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks fun! We want to take a sleigh ride there in the winter.