Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

This may not be my first mother's day, but it kind of felt that way. Maybe because CHarlotte was not due before mothers day last year and we were still in a bit of a blur when Mothers day hit last year only a few weeks old. This year I got my very first art project from Charlotte! Look at how cute this is! She made it at daycare and I held back the tears at the daycare so that I didn't look like a dummy, but I cried most of the way home. Oh boy!
In the morning on Mothers Day we enjoyed pancakes with strawberries and whip cream! Yum! This was Charlotte's first time trying strawberries and let me tell ya... she threw down the pancake to get to the strawberries! Then we headed outside to work in the yard. It is really coming along out there!
We went to Grandma Jewels (Juju) for the dinner and got to visit with the Kelsey family! Charlotte must think uncle Gordie is a lot like her dad, becasue she just doesn't cuddle with anyone... especially guys! And doesn't my mom look young! I nkow that Charlote looks a lot like her daddy but these pics of her and my mom remind me of pics of me and her when I was a baby!
Charlotte was excited to see her buddy Christian and her Auntie Erin! She missed them dearly!

No comments: