Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gonna be ok

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who prayed for us. We appreciated the messages, phone calls, and little notes to tell us "that is was gonna be ok"! We are doing well, and I will try to post some recent pics soon. We worked a ton on the house this past week. It is looking pretty good. We scraped the rest of the popcorn off the ceiling- then mudded- then painted! Whew!
It has been crazy at my work recently too! We started enrollment for next fall and within the first week 3 of our classes are overflowing! This is a good thing for the school... a bad (or stressful) thing for the admissions coordinator (AKA...ME!). But, I do love my job! Thank goodness for that! Our school has a 2year olds class, so I enrolled Charlotte for next year!!! WOW! I cannot believe that my baby is going to preschool next fall!!! We all say it all the time... but isn't just amazing how time flies???

1 comment:

Sara Moriarty said...

It is incredible how fast time goes. Just incredible. And I cannot wait to hear about Charlottes preschool. How cute! My guess is that she will be the queen bee. :)

I am glad that you and Matt are going to be ok. I still think about you and pray for you daily. In good times and bad.

Love to you all.

Sara